Tuesday 28 February 2012

Not your average cucumber

26 weeks today. The babies are, apparently, the size of hothouse cucumbers. Very specific isn't it? Not your average cucumber - oh no! The babies are supposed to be 14 inches long. I have just measured that out and that's big! Especially if you have 3 in there.

Survival rates are up to 78% now and our risk of disability has halved from 40% last week to 20%. 2 more weeks and all the risks become pretty tiny. No signs yet that they are likely to come any time soon.

The babies must be pretty excited about all this because they were kicking up a storm this morning. I have an app (the one obsessed with vegatables) that lets you count kicks. You aim to get 10 kicks in a 2 hour period. This morning I could've hit that in about a minute!

And here, especially for Lynn, is a picture of me at 23 weeks. I'll get another taken soon. I'm a bit bigger now...

No comments:

Post a Comment