Wednesday 8 February 2012

A New Hope

So hello and welcome to our new blog. The idea behind it is that lots of people are interested in the forthcoming triplets and this way we can keep everyone up to date whilst still having time to do all that baby stuff people keep warning me about.

The first few posts will just catch you up with what's been going on.

So Matt and I were trying for kids for ages. It was getting quite annoying and expensive. I discovered that IVF in Spain costed less than in the UK, had better success rates and involved a holiday. We were both sold on this idea - our last try - and in September 2011 flew off to Marbella.

Marbella - A lot nicer than we thought it'd be!
Marbella was not what I expected at all. I thought it'd be all chavs and english chip shops. Instead its quite posh and chilled. We got a flat overlooking the beach, played a lot of Scrabble and Matt sunbathed. I remember doing yoga that first morning, listening to the waves on the shore and I got this overwhelming feeling 'This is going to completely change your life.' How right that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment