All three babies were weighed and prodded. They came in at:
- Lex - 21lb 2 (up from 20lb 1) - length 74.1
- Beth - 15lb 13 (up from 15lb 7) - length 71.5
- Our Chaz - 17lb 11 (up from 17lb 2) - length 71.3cm
- Lex, 5'11"
- Our Chaz, 5'8"
- Beth, 5'5"
Each of the babies then had an assessment to determine their motor skills. They were put through a rigorous regime, somewhat like the Krypton Factor assault course. Charlie enjoyed the assessment chart so much he tried to eat it and Lex wanted to be assessed so much he kept butting in on the others trials.
After enduring the Seven Labours of Hercules the gods pronounced their judgement and stated that:
- Beth was well above where she should be
- Lex slightly above average; and
- Charlie was riding the curve exactly where he should be
Therefore we are able to show you some now and to be pictures for the babies based on their motor skills assessments:
It has been a rollercoaster year, from the days when we wondered how many babies would make it (the stats say that only 25% of triplets born early will make it to due date without any major complications) to the first roll, the first words and the first crawl. Thankfully we made it! Here's to the many years to come and more firsts :-)
|Charlie, Lex and Beth|